Stefan Eitel, Director Metals & Mining at KFW Ipex Bank discussed this issue at a panel at the virtual Africa Mining Summit 2020. He summed up that taking further social risks into account increases the importance of environmental and social sustainability of any project in the world. A milestone on this path: The update of the “Equator Principles” with stricter criteria for decision-making. He shared the panel with Dr Fiona Perrott-Humphrey (nee Halse), Senior Adviser of Rothschild & Co, Mike Seeger, Director of MX Mining Capital Advisors, Brosi Kamstra, Director of Pangea and Remy Welschinger, Finance Director of Arc Minerals Limited.
- Takeaways for Junior Miners from London Mines and Money 2022
- The international investment landscape and key issues facing miners over the coming decade
- 2022 Joburg Indaba 5-6 Oct Joburg and online.
- Mining Indaba: Global fractures over Russia-Ukraine war trigger big policy, market shifts.
- 2022 PGMs Industry Day 6th April